New Perceptions™ in Life and Living – English eBook
Flower essence therapy is a simple, reasonably inexpensive way to help you cope with emotional upsets and injuries. It’s a great tool for therapists to use with clients and is suitable for all ages. Full colour images enable you to work without a set of New Perceptions™ NZ Flower Photo Cards.
The eBook edition of this workshop manual comes in secure PDF format, ideal for a wide range of eReader software and devices. K-Power® eBooks are licensed to the original purchaser and cannot be printed. See below for our recommended software and other tools to make the most of your eBook.
eBOOK ONLY – Cannot Be Printed
Duration: 2 Days
Recommended Resources: One pack of (72) New Perceptions™ NZ Flower Photo Cards
Flower Essences are tools for our use
Flower essence therapy is a simple, reasonably inexpensive way to help you and your clients cope with emotional upsets and injuries, such as cuts, bruises, aches and sprains. It is particularly useful where there are mental or emotional fears.
We live in a time of tremendous joyfulness. We have access to our conscious mind, our subconscious mind (where past memories are stored), and our supra-conscious or Higher Self mind. We can choose our own reality, or co-create it with others in co-operation with others, at all levels of the universe.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basic concepts of flower essence therapy
- Rationale for new essences
- Co-operation with nature
- Esoteric understanding
- Client and practitioner relationships at work
- History of flower essences – Dr Edward Bach
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Bach’s seven personality types
- Class Balances using the Bach Flower Descriptions
- Flower essence remedy preparation
About K-Power® eBooks
eBook editions of our most popular workshop manuals give you the same great content as the printed version with added convenience and portability. You don't need a special eReader device to use our eBooks, they work just fine on your smart phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Storing your eBook
We recommend storing your eBook on a cloud service such as DropBox or Google Drive. This should enable you to access the same copy from multiple devices so your notes and annotations are always available. This will also serve as a backup, though you will be able re-download the latest version of the eBook from our website at any time within 2 years of your purchase.
You will have access to free updates of the eBook for two years from the date of purchase. The download link you receive with your purchase confirmation will automatically give you the latest version.
Recommended hardware and software
A tablet device such as an Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Pad will provide the most natural and interactive use of your eBook. We strongly recommend the free PDF Viewer app for Apple iOS and Android. It has excellent annotation tools that allow you to draw and add text directly to the page.
On your Mac or PC, Adobe Acrobat Reader is our recommended software. PDF Viewer is also available for Mac via the Mac App Store.
Please note: some basic PDF and eReader apps such as Apple Books (formerly iBooks) and Apple Preview may not allow annotations due to the security of our eBooks. We recommend you avoid these apps.
- Your eBook is licensed to you personally with a watermark in the footer of every page.
- The licensed user may keep copies of the eBook on as many devices as they like for personal use but may not give, lend or on-sell it to anyone else.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent printing. Printed copies are available from our print-on-demand service through your K-Power® Instructor.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent unauthorised copying and extraction of pages or content. Any attempt to bypass this security is a violation of this license agreement.
There are no reviews yet.