Stress Release made Easy – Bulgarian eBook
Learn K-Power®’s simple and powerful techniques to manage stress, recharge your energy and recover more quickly from illness and injury.
The eBook edition of this workshop manual comes in secure PDF format, ideal for a wide range of eReader software and devices. K-Power® eBooks are licensed to the original purchaser and cannot be printed. See below for our recommended software and other tools to make the most of your eBook.
Duration: Half day
What is stress, and how does the body respond to it? Understanding this will help you to manage stress, recharge your energy and recover more quickly from illness and injury. You can also use these techniques to help family and friends, or your clients and patients if you are a health practitioner.
K-Power®’s simple and powerful techniques show you how to recognize the warning signs of stress, tailor stress management approaches for different clients, increase tolerance of and resistance to stress, and manage stress effectively in everyday life.
Some of techniques covered in this workshop are:
- Emotional stress release (ESR)
- Accurate muscle testing
- Emotional balancing with affirmations
- Alarm points
- Meridians and emotions – positive and negative
- Using affirmations with muscle testing
- Breathing and stress management
- Exercise and stress management
- Nutrition for stress management, health, energy, and vitality
- Wholefood Supplements for stress management, health, energy, and vitality
- Long-term stress management
- Humor and stress management
About K-Power® eBooks
eBook editions of our most popular workshop manuals give you the same great content as the printed version with added convenience and portability. You don't need a special eReader device to use our eBooks, they work just fine on your smart phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Storing your eBook
We recommend storing your eBook on a cloud service such as DropBox or Google Drive. This should enable you to access the same copy from multiple devices so your notes and annotations are always available. This will also serve as a backup, though you will be able re-download the latest version of the eBook from our website at any time within 2 years of your purchase.
You will have access to free updates of the eBook for two years from the date of purchase. The download link you receive with your purchase confirmation will automatically give you the latest version.
Recommended hardware and software
A tablet device such as an Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Pad will provide the most natural and interactive use of your eBook. We strongly recommend the free PDF Viewer app for Apple iOS and Android. It has excellent annotation tools that allow you to draw and add text directly to the page.
Please note: some basic PDF and eReader apps such as Apple Books (formerly iBooks) and Apple Preview may not allow annotations due to the security of our eBooks. We recommend you avoid these apps.
- Your eBook is licensed to you personally with a watermark in the footer of every page.
- The licensed user may keep copies of the eBook on as many devices as they like for personal use but may not give, lend or on-sell it to anyone else.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent printing. Printed copies are available from our print-on-demand service through your K-Power® Instructor.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent unauthorised copying and extraction of pages or content. Any attempt to bypass this security is a violation of this license agreement.