Introducing Your DNA is Not Your Destiny – English eBook
In this mini introduction to Your DNA is Not your Destiny you will learn to use, for self help, one of our five Epigenetic Healing cycles.
The eBook edition of this workshop manual comes in secure PDF format, ideal for a wide range of eReader software and devices. K-Power® eBooks are licensed to the original purchaser and cannot be printed. See below for our recommended software and other tools to make the most of your eBook.
A 2 hour Mini Version of the K-Power® one-day Workshop
eBOOK ONLY – Cannot Be Printed
Duration: 2 hours
Epigenetic Healing Cycles – Turning Victims into Victors
Epigenetics is the study of changes in gene activity that do not involve alterations to the genetic code but still get passed down to successive generations. There are 12 major factors that affect us epigenetically and which you can use to take control of your life.
The purpose of this workshop is to help reduce suffering related to common universal gender fears, job stress, and relationship issues. In this mini introduction to Your DNA is Not your Destiny you will learn to use, for self help, one of our five Epigenetic Healing cycles. This cycle of specific acupressure points will help:
- relieve stress & release buried emotions
- increase emotional resilience & the ability to bounce back
- boost your energy & free up your body from congestion
In this empowering, simple workshop you will learn how to change your perceptions and behaviours and therefore shape and direct your future.
About K-Power® eBooks
eBook editions of our most popular workshop manuals give you the same great content as the printed version with added convenience and portability. You don't need a special eReader device to use our eBooks, they work just fine on your smart phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Storing your eBook
We recommend storing your eBook on a cloud service such as DropBox or Google Drive. This should enable you to access the same copy from multiple devices so your notes and annotations are always available. This will also serve as a backup, though you will be able re-download the latest version of the eBook from our website at any time within 2 years of your purchase.
You will have access to free updates of the eBook for two years from the date of purchase. The download link you receive with your purchase confirmation will automatically give you the latest version.
Recommended hardware and software
A tablet device such as an Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Pad will provide the most natural and interactive use of your eBook. We strongly recommend the free PDF Viewer app for Apple iOS and Android. It has excellent annotation tools that allow you to draw and add text directly to the page.
Please note: some basic PDF and eReader apps such as Apple Books (formerly iBooks) and Apple Preview may not allow annotations due to the security of our eBooks. We recommend you avoid these apps.
- Your eBook is licensed to you personally with a watermark in the footer of every page.
- The licensed user may keep copies of the eBook on as many devices as they like for personal use but may not give, lend or on-sell it to anyone else.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent printing. Printed copies are available from our print-on-demand service through your K-Power® Instructor.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent unauthorised copying and extraction of pages or content. Any attempt to bypass this security is a violation of this license agreement.