Your DNA is Not Your Destiny – Bulgarian eBook
Get back in the drivers seat of your thoughts and emotions with our 5 epigenetic healing cycles. Learn to reduce the mental and emotional suffering related to universal fears, job stresses and common relationship issues that we all face from time to time.
The eBook edition of this workshop manual comes in secure PDF format, ideal for a wide range of eReader software and devices. K-Power® eBooks are licensed to the original purchaser and cannot be printed. See below for our recommended software and other tools to make the most of your eBook.
Duration: 6-10 hours
Epigenetic Healing Cycles – Turning Victims into Victors
In Greek, ‘epi’ means ‘above’, so epigenetics, literally means ‘above genetics’, or you could say ‘even more important than genetics’. Put very simply, epigenetics is the study of changes in gene activity that do not involve alterations to the genetic code but still get passed down to at least one successive generation.
The new epigenetic science reveals that your perceptions control your biology, and this places you in the driver’s seat, because if you can change your perceptions, you can shape and direct your own genetic readout.
In this workshop we teach not one but five different healing cycles, each with its own special features.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to help reduce mental and emotional suffering related to universal fears, 8 major job stresses and 25 common relationship issues.
- The basics of Epigenetics – the epigenome is in control of gene expression. You are not a victim.
- 12 Epigenetic modulators you can use for good.
- The power of the General Circulation of Energy.
- 5 Energy Cycles including Resilience, Vesuvius, and Self-Soothing & Calming.
- To clear subconscious murmurs of past traumas.
About K-Power® eBooks
eBook editions of our most popular workshop manuals give you the same great content as the printed version with added convenience and portability. You don't need a special eReader device to use our eBooks, they work just fine on your smart phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Storing your eBook
We recommend storing your eBook on a cloud service such as DropBox or Google Drive. This should enable you to access the same copy from multiple devices so your notes and annotations are always available. This will also serve as a backup, though you will be able re-download the latest version of the eBook from our website at any time within 2 years of your purchase.
You will have access to free updates of the eBook for two years from the date of purchase. The download link you receive with your purchase confirmation will automatically give you the latest version.
Recommended hardware and software
A tablet device such as an Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Pad will provide the most natural and interactive use of your eBook. We strongly recommend the free PDF Viewer app for Apple iOS and Android. It has excellent annotation tools that allow you to draw and add text directly to the page.
Please note: some basic PDF and eReader apps such as Apple Books (formerly iBooks) and Apple Preview may not allow annotations due to the security of our eBooks. We recommend you avoid these apps.
- Your eBook is licensed to you personally with a watermark in the footer of every page.
- The licensed user may keep copies of the eBook on as many devices as they like for personal use but may not give, lend or on-sell it to anyone else.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent printing. Printed copies are available from our print-on-demand service through your K-Power® Instructor.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent unauthorised copying and extraction of pages or content. Any attempt to bypass this security is a violation of this license agreement.