Mastery of Emotional Stress Release – English eBook
Learn a total of 20 emotional stress defusion techniques to build on the skills you learned in our entry-level stress management workshops. This is a hands-on, interpersonal, experiential intensive workshop that will make a positive difference in the way you work with clients.
The eBook edition of this workshop manual comes in secure PDF format, ideal for a wide range of eReader software and devices. K-Power® eBooks are licensed to the original purchaser and cannot be printed. See below for our recommended software and other tools to make the most of your eBook.
eBOOK ONLY – Cannot Be Printed
Prerequisites: Stress Release Made Easy; 5-Element Fundamentals and Muscle Testing Basics for Energy Therapists
Duration: 2 days
Frontal/occipital holding, as taught in Stress Release Made Easy, is a powerful kinesiology stress release technique and can sometimes be all you need to relieve clients’ mental and emotional stress. But sometimes you need to go beyond the fontal/occipital hold – this workshop will help you develop further understanding and skills by teaching you total of 20 emotional stress defusion techniques. This is a hands-on, interpersonal, experiential intensive workshop that will make a positive difference in the way you work with clients.
Learn to assist clients to:
- find new resources;
- see new possibilities;
- use their senses and intuition;
- state what they are feeling, want and are willing to do to achieve this;
- use imagery, symbolic encapsulation and picture frame, active listening and role play;
- defuse stress related to (but not limited to) challenges to their authority and terminating relationships and use the hypothesis of an older, wiser self.
About K-Power® eBooks
eBook editions of our most popular workshop manuals give you the same great content as the printed version with added convenience and portability. You don't need a special eReader device to use our eBooks, they work just fine on your smart phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Storing your eBook
We recommend storing your eBook on a cloud service such as DropBox or Google Drive. This should enable you to access the same copy from multiple devices so your notes and annotations are always available. This will also serve as a backup, though you will be able re-download the latest version of the eBook from our website at any time within 2 years of your purchase.
You will have access to free updates of the eBook for two years from the date of purchase. The download link you receive with your purchase confirmation will automatically give you the latest version.
Recommended hardware and software
A tablet device such as an Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Pad will provide the most natural and interactive use of your eBook. We strongly recommend the free PDF Viewer app for Apple iOS and Android. It has excellent annotation tools that allow you to draw and add text directly to the page.
On your Mac or PC, Adobe Acrobat Reader is our recommended software. PDF Viewer is also available for Mac via the Mac App Store.
Please note: some basic PDF and eReader apps such as Apple Books (formerly iBooks) and Apple Preview may not allow annotations due to the security of our eBooks. We recommend you avoid these apps.
- Your eBook is licensed to you personally with a watermark in the footer of every page.
- The licensed user may keep copies of the eBook on as many devices as they like for personal use but may not give, lend or on-sell it to anyone else.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent printing. Printed copies are available from our print-on-demand service through your K-Power® Instructor.
- K-Power® eBooks are secured to prevent unauthorised copying and extraction of pages or content. Any attempt to bypass this security is a violation of this license agreement.
There are no reviews yet.